Creative Flow is inclusive and welcoming to all regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. Creative Flow classes are multi level and trauma informed.
Learn and practice in-depth tips and tools to support your wellness using the ancient wisdom of Yoga. Workshops will be via Zoom, password protected. All you need is a computer, internet access and a yoga mat! Check out the schedule here.
Yoga studios are permitted to open in New Brunswick. Creative Flow is taking it gently, with maximum two people in a class at the Creative Flow Yoga Nook in Florenceville Wellness Centre. Online classes will continue through July via Facebook and Zoom: see schedule here.
COVID-19 measures include:
- timing classes for when a minimum of people are in the building
- completing a COVID-19 screening with each student on arrival
- physical distancing
- wiping down door knobs and contact surfaces before and after class
- bring your own yoga mat and props.
Join Creative Flow for some outdoor Yoga in celebration of World Yoga Day and Summer Solstice! (WYD is actually June 21, but this year that’s also Father’s Day). Family-friendly yoga by donation in Florenceville-Bristol NB – see poster for more information. COVID-19 measures will be in place for everyone’s safety and peace of mind – looking for volunteers to help out with this:
- maximum 50 people
- bring your own yoga mat, blanket or towel
- practice social distancing when you arrive and throughout the practice
- go through the screening process when you arrive – read Creative Flow’s COVID-19 screening here, based on current best practice
- take a moment to register
- enjoy the class 🙂