Creative Flow is inclusive and welcoming to all regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age. Creative Flow classes are multi level and trauma informed.
Yoga studios are permitted to open in New Brunswick. Creative Flow is taking it gently, with maximum two people in a class at the Creative Flow Yoga Nook in Florenceville Wellness Centre. Online classes will continue through July via Facebook and Zoom: see schedule here.
COVID-19 measures include:
- timing classes for when a minimum of people are in the building
- completing a COVID-19 screening with each student on arrival
- physical distancing
- wiping down door knobs and contact surfaces before and after class
- bring your own yoga mat and props.
Staying healthy mentally as well as physically can be challenging, especially during the COVID-19 situation. Visit the Canadian Mental Health website for information, resources and support for you and your loved ones.
Creative Flow Owner Brigitte Rivers has now achieved her E-RYT 200 designation with Yoga Alliance. This means she has 1000 hours experience of teaching yoga.
Brigitte also now has her YACEP designation – Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider – so she can offer Yoga Alliance recognised continuing education trainings for yoga teachers.
Watch out for updates on trainings!
As of April 12, 2019:
- pre-payment in full is required for a session of Creative Flow classes, workshops and retreats, as well as individual classes, workshops and retreats, in order to complete registration
- only the advertised discounts apply
- all make-up classes for any pre-paid missed yoga classes must be taken during the same session, subject to availability
- Creative Flow yoga classes, retreats and workshops are not transferrable to anyone else
- if a student cancels a private yoga or art session with less than 24 hours’ notice, payment in full is required for the missed session
- if the instructor cancels a class for any reason, Creative Flow will offer a make-up class at the next available opportunity.
In March 2018 Creative Flow owner Brigitte Marsden changed her last name to: Brigitte Rivers.
Brigitte Marsden, author and artist, is now the pen name of Brigitte Rivers.
I recognize and respectfully acknowledge that I live and work on the unsurrendered and unceded traditional lands of Wolastoqiyik.
Hi, I’m Brigitte Rivers, owner of Creative Flow. I strive to provide a safe, allergen-free space for my students as much as possible.
I attended a four day Trauma-Informed Yoga & Mindfulness training for yoga teachers in Halifax, NS June 8-11 2017, and I am now applying important principles and practices that I learned during this training in all of my yoga and mindfulness classes. Please contact me if you’d like to know more about this.